Saturday, September 5, 2009

Found in my email inbox


‹sarcasm›Wow, am I lucky or what?!‹/sarcasm›

Dear Sir/madam

My name is Mrs. Linda Chang from Hong Kong I am 63 years old, I am a dying
woman who have decided to donate what I have to the poor/churches/
mosque/motherless babies/less privileged/widows.I was diagnosed with
cancer for about 2 years ago and now i have few months to die according to
medical Report. I want you to help me donate from what I have inherited
from my late husband to poor/churches/ mosque/motherless babies/less
privileged/widows.

I want this to be the good work i do on earth before i die.I have decided
to WILL/donate the sum of 9 million US dollars which i have with a bank
abroad to you to enable you help the motherless and less privilege and
also for the assistance of the widows. At the moment I cannot take any
telephone calls right now due to the fact that my relatives (That have
squandered the funds I gave them for this purpose before) are around me
and my health status also.

I have adjusted my WILL and my lawyer is aware. I wish you all the best
and may the good god bless you abundantly, and please use the Funds
judiciously and always extend the good work to others. 20% of the funds
should be taken by you for your effort and time. As soon you get back to
me, I shall give you info on what I need from you then you will contact my
bank and tell them I have willed (9 million dollars) to you by quoting my
personal reference number: Jlk/Wds/95773/50015/GwrI/3196us/uk and I will
also notified my bank that I am willing that amount to you for a good,
effective and prudent work. I know I don't know you but I have been
directed to do this by my mind.

Thanks and god bless.

Regards,

Mrs. Linda Chang.
lindachang53@yahoo.com.hk

No comments: